Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Gifts




I managed to get Mikayla a few things. She really wanted a gift card to Macy's to have her own little shopping spree, so I went and got her a $50 gift card. I also got her some enamel bracelets that were marked down from $17.50 each to only $3.49 each !!! WOOT! I found a cute black hat that was marked down to $17.00. I thought she could wear it with jeans and a t-shirt. It's a really cute hat; and, I confess that I bought her the hat with intentions of borrowing it from her in the future ! :) The best find that day was a purple t-shirt with a fleur-de-lis in rhinestones. I couldn't believe it ! Those are 3 of her favorite things: purple, the fleur-de-lis and BLING !!!






I really am not too sure what spurred her interest in the fleur-de-lis this year. I think it started when we looked up T's hometown of New Orleans. Mikayla has a love for all things French/Parisian and when she saw the fleur-de-lis, she immediately took a liking to it. Now, she loves ANYTHING with a fleur-de-lis on it. I was ecstatic when I found the t-shirt, and it was definitely her favorite present this year.


No comments: