Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Goodies from Coffee Swap Round One !



I finally got around to taking pics of the goodies I received from my coffee swap pal, Jordan. She sent me a box of coffee goodness which included: a coffee mug, cute coffee memo set, coffee mug - shaped timer, coffee notecard set, chocolate truffles from Starbucks (YUM), a coffee and tea cookbooklet from Gooseberry Patch (LOVE Gooseberry Patch), some cute stickers, different teas to sample and some chocolate-covered coffee beans. The beans aren't in the picture because I already ate them...TEE HEE...

There were two more items and, I must say, they were my favorite goodies in the box. Jordan made me this GORGEOUS notebook that was stamped, colored and blinged up for me! She also sent me a set of coffee-themed acrylic stamps that are too cute! I can't wait to make some cards with those! THANKS for being an AWESOME swap pal, Jordan!!!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Your welcome! You were an amazing pal as well! :)