Sunday, April 26, 2009

Oh, My !!! LIME RICKEY !!!!


Oh, my! Have you seen the latest by BasicGrey? Their Lime Rickey line was just released about a week ago and I just had to get my hands on it !!! I know it's a bit FUNKY for some people, but I absolutely love the colors and the playfulness of this line. I already have plans to use it on a few layouts I need to work on.

The pp in this line have names of drinks like Fruit Fizz (see above), Rob Roy, Lemon Drop and Fuzzy Navel. How CUTE is that ?!?!? I absolutely LOVE the Cherry Cola pp and have the perfect project to use it with!

This one here is called Howdy Doody. I don't think that's the name of a drink, but it's a cute name nonetheless! The birds are way too cute also!



This line also includes buttons and brads. I'm still waiting to get my hands on some because they weren't available at the LSS yet! I love the bright, primary colors, and I think this line would go well with either boys, girls, kids or adults! I'll be sure to post my projects using this line. I'm just waiting on my printed pictures to come in!

1 comment:

Lynnette Davis said...

I love this line too! I ordered me some of it a few days ago and should be getting it sometime this week. Can't wait!