Monday, January 5, 2009

Sunday update

I decided to sign up for an online 12-week photography course. I desperately need a refresher! I think I'm going overboard and taking on too much (AGAIN). I'm participating in the course, a Project 365 photo challenge (POTD project) and a monthly photograph scavenger hunt challenge. Okay, that's THREE different ones. OY!

I thought I could kill two birds with one stone and use week one's lesson to capture a pic that I could use for my POTD. This week's lesson is in aperture/f-stops. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my camera to cooperate, so I have no pictures to post today. I simply got frustrated and abandoned the idea. But, tomorrow is another day, and I at least have an entire week to play with this week's topic!

Also just wanted to report on my pushup activity for today. I did 9 sets total. I cheated and included one set of 20. Each set was pretty easy, and I found myself having to resist the temptation to do more per session just for the sake of cranking them out quicker. I'm a little nervous to see how I handle tomorrow's two sets of 50, but I am also excited that I'm just about halfway through the program!

No comments: